Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of the Site and FlashMyTee App/Service (the "Service"). The Service permits customers to design and purchase a custom tshirt via their smart phone. You understand that by
using the Site and the Service, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you agree to use the Site and the Service solely as provided in this Agreement.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time at:
http://www.flashmytee.com/Terms.aspx. FlashMyTee reserves the right to update and change the Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to the
FlashMyTee website. You are advised to check the Terms & Conditions from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Terms of Purchase
- You agree that you have the rights to use the picture submitted to FlashMyTee.
- FlashMyTee has the sole discretion to reject any order that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (according to standards established by the FCC), portraying irresponsible
use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for
- You agree to not use FlashMyTee's Service to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of
another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold FlashMyTee and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
arising from or relating to your use of FlashMyTee's App/Website and the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
FlashMyTee goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and on time and are of the highest quality. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase you have 24 hours after receipt of your merchandise to request a refund.
Since this is a custom tshirt designed by the purchaser you agree to pay for shipping to ship the shirt back to FlashMyTee and are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- FlashMyTee will never share or sell your personal information to a 3rd party
- FlashMyTee will not send you unsolicited materials except that customers may receive occasional e-mails to announce changes in the FlashMyTee service, new features and technical updates.
- FlashMyTee accepts online payment via paypal, credit card or debit card. All payments sent electronically shall be securely transmitted using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology.
- FlashMyTee will begin processing orders immediately upon verification that payment has been received.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi and, where applicable, by federal law, and each party agrees to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of Rankin County, MS.